Saturday, December 13, 2008

Who Is Hotter: Ana Beatriz Barros or Adriana Lima?

 Beatriz Barros and Adriana Lima
 Beatriz Barros and Adriana Lima
 Beatriz Barros and Adriana Lima

It is Celeb puke Smackdown time! Wow - I found two separate lingerie photo shoots of the incredible Brazilian sex-bombs Ana Beatriz Barros and Adriana Lima this afternoon - and I seriously couldn't decide which one to post. I mean, I didn't want to do 2 lingerie posts... well, now that I think of it I'm not at all sure why that would be a bad thing... but at any rate since I couldn't decide - I thought why not have a vote to see what you think. They are both just beyond incredible -- but which one is hotter? I'm serious, I can't decide - but have your say! Cheers.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Teens Make Money Online 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP