Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tina Fey Gets Sexy For Vanity Fair


Tina Fey
Tina Fey
Wa-hey! Tina Fey is one sexy, sexy lady! I mean, we've all kinda known that - but finally here's the real proof... wow, she's like dropping some real nice cleavage as she chews on her glasses there... mmmmmm.... sexy, intellectual, funny... oh, me likey, me likey a whole lot. I am a huge fan of Tina's - her Sarah Palin impression is the ONLY thing I'm missing about the train wreck that was the Republican presidential ticket, and 30 Rock is on my weekly must see schedule. So these Annie Leibowitz January 2009 Vanity Fair pics are just a real nice pre-Christmas present. Enjoy! Cheers.
Tina Fey
Tina Fey

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Teens Make Money Online 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP