Saturday, December 13, 2008

Anorexic Angelina Jolie Really Needs Some Help

Angelina JolieYou know, when I first saw these pics I was gonna post 'em and be all smart-arsy about Angelina... but then I really looked at them and I'm now feeling bad for her. This woman has a serious problem I think. She is anorexic. I really think she is... just look at her arms and her face - just bones with some skin stretched over them - tightly. Okay, if you disagree - go and check some pics of her from even just a few years ago - she was not plump by any means, but she had far more flesh on her - and looked one hell of a lot healthier. I just don't think we all should just pretend like it's not happening - remember Karen Carpenter? What if someone had really tried to help her when it was obvious she had a problem - instead of just looking the other way? She might still be making great (well to some people) music today. I think Brad needs to step up and be a man and get his wife some help. Just my two cents.
Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Teens Make Money Online 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP