Saturday, December 13, 2008

This Little Pussycat Doll Has Some Killer Cleavage

ussycat Doll
ussycat Doll
ussycat Doll
Pussycat Doll Has
Ahem - okay let me read a little something for you here - (affecting deep sonorous voice):

When I grow up, I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies
When I grow up, I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars, I wanna have boobies

Soooo this is the chorus of the monster smash hit "When I Grow Up" by the luscious Pussycat Dolls. Notice anything in that first picture there? Anything catch your eye? Yeah, I think lead singer - well the only actual singer in the group at all - the gorgeous Nicole Scherzinger - has gotten her wish. Really, I don't think there's any doubt about it at all. That is one damn fine view right there. These pics are from the Dolls' latex wrapped performance at the Phooson festival in Phoenix Friday night and it sure looks like it was a pretty damn good show. Enjoy the pics - Cheers!

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Teens Make Money Online 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP